Fri, Jun 10|
The Innovation Lab
The Journey to Your Vision
Every business faces peaks and valleys as they progress through stages of growth. Do you know what stage your business is in and how you can reach the next level? Check out this workshop with Iowa Farm Bureau's Renew Rural Iowa!
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2022, 8:15 AM – 1:00 PM
The Innovation Lab, 248 1st Ave E, Dyersville, IA 52040, USA
About the Event
Attend this valuable one-day seminar to help stack the odds in your favor by understanding the stages of business growth, their unique challenges, and methods to overcome them.
Led by Mike Kleis, President - Renaissance Executive Forums of Iowa, and Joel Bennett, Lead Consultant - Veel Hoeden Consulting, this “hands-on” event will provide an opportunity to discuss your challenges with other business owners and non-profit officers to utilize the collective power of their experience to help you address these barriers head-on.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Top decision-makers across all business types, including current CEOs, presidents, non-profit executives, development officers, business owners, and general managers.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Bring clarity to where you want your business to go.
- Identify your current stage of growth and navigate your organization along its own growth curve.
- Understand and uncover the hidden agents that may cause obstacles to your growth.
- Recognize your top 5 challenges, focus on impact, and create methods to address them.
- Understand resources available to help you grow.
- Commit to new leadership behaviors and receive 30 days of support.